Trip Journal is the ultimate trip tracking, recording, documenting and sharing solution that is currently available for the iPhone. Use Trip Journal to document your vacation experiences and share them with your friends and family. Impress your friends by sending them real time updates from the places that you are visiting, and let them know about what you have been doing lately. Share with them your recorded information (as a nicely designed export file that incorporates your traveling route that can be instantly viewed by your friends on Google Earth together with the places that you have been visiting, the geotagged pictures that you have taken with the phone’s camera, and the notes or comments that you have been writing during your journey).
- GPS route tracking
- Record and administrate waypoints, keep track of the visited places
- Take geotagged photos with the iPhone’s camera and associate them with the existing waypoints or add gallery photos to the trip.
- Write notes to describe your vacation experiences.
- Map View – real time tracking, browse trip photos and waypoints on the map, user friendly map controls, map options available.
- Trip Archive – store as many trips as you like in the archive, browse them at any time and share your memories with your friends and family.
- Real time trip stats
- Trip Sharing – share trips with your friends at any time, either while you are still on the trip or upon your return. Your trip experiences, including the travel route, waypoints, photos and comments taken on the way, can be immediately viewed by your friends and family as nicely designed KMZ files that can be opened with Google Earth.
- Facebook Export
- Unique application feel and design, cool animations and UI effects, the perfect gadget for every iPhone user.